Sunday, October 23, 2011

Enchanted to Meet You

For my birthday this year, JR's mom gave me tickets to see Taylor Swift in concert. How amazing is that? I get the vote for coolest in-laws in the world.

The concert was Saturday night and after a series of unfortunate events, JR was unable to go. He had surgery on two of his teeth last week and it has been really painful, and then on top of that he has had the flu. He told me that I had to go to the concert without him ("no, no I can stay here with you... oh, okay, if you make me then I guess I will go..."). I called my new friend Sarah from work and she was IN. It was perfect because I already knew that she knew every word to every Taylor Swift song too.

The seats were AMAZING, we were just to the left of the stage and a few rows up.


I didn't take a ton of pictures on account of I was enjoying the show a little too much.

But she looked amazing.
 

Jimmy Eat World made a guest appearance and rocked "The Middle" with Taylor. The crowd sing-along factor went down drastically for this song, since most of the girls there were under the age of 15 and definitely missed this phase of music. But I was right there: "IT JUST TAKES SOME TIME LITTLE GIRL YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RIDE". Oh it was wonderful.

Sometimes there is absolutely nothing in the world better than singing your face off for a solid three hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment